We have five bedrooms, three luxurious en-suites and two with shared facilities. Our Garden Room is on the ground floor and is ideal for guests who prefer to avoid stairs, although there are a couple of steps to access it. Our stunning four-postered room just oozes history and character and our double room is a perfect place to relax. Each room have been tastefully decorated and have an hospitaility tray, a colour TV, clock radio and hair-dryer. To see our bedrooms in greater detail click on the following links. We have prepared an Accessibility Statement for your information.
Please note we only accept dogs in our Patio Garden room, as there is a small patio area for your dog to enjoy. If you wish to bring a dog, please let us know beforehand. We do not accept dogs in any of our other rooms.
- Four Poster Bedroom – A sumptious four-postered room with en-suite shower room
- The Patio Garden Bedroom – A ground floor room with access to our patio garden
- Double Bedroom – A luxurious double bed with en-suite facilities
- Single Bedroom – A comfortable single room room with shared bathroom facilities
- Single Bedroom (twin by request) – A comfortable single room with shared bathroom facilities which can be made into a twin
Our breakfast menu is a treat from a full English breakfast to lighter alternatives – whatever your morning tastes you’re sure to find something to tempt those morning taste buds. We’re proud to have been awarded the ETB Breakfast Award. To see our menu click here.
- Limited onsite car parking, please contact us with queries.
- Secure storage for bikes (and a repair kit and hosepipe)
- Dogs are very welcome (along with their owners!) but only in the Garden Patio room.
- We also have drying facilities for clothing
- Hair Dryers available